Q: What project management process/methodology do you follow? (Agile, waterfall, etc)Q: What process do you follow for software testing?Q: How do we ensure data security on our mobile applications?Q: Can you deploy resources on-site (USA) for development?Q: How will you do the integration with enterprise systems from your off-site location?
- We follow Agile Methodology, as the requirements of the customers tend to change based on the development of the application.
- Unit Testing – Done by the developers at every stages of development.
- Manual Testing (System Testing) - Done by a tester at the completion of development.
- Integration Testing – Done by developers to test the functionality after integrating all the modules.
- Compatibility Testing - Checking the device compatibility of the application.
- User Acceptance Testing – Done by the users
We follow three levels of testing:
- Data communication made through a Secure Connection (using SSL Enabled Protocol).
- Login credentials can be created to restrict the unauthorized access to the application.
- Applications running on android devices will have their app data isolated from the interference of the user and also from the code execution of the other apps.
- An encrypted file system can be used to give more security to the applications data.
- Data Protection feature on iOS Devices ensures the Data security on the iOS Platforms.
- Considering the Data Security on BlackBerry Devices, RIM provides very secure data storage for an application running on the device which restricts the unwanted access of data to other applications.
- Similarly windows have provided an isolated storage for Application data which ensures the data security.
- Yes, we can, if needed, however we need to factor in VISA processing time for deployment. We do not have consultants with stamped VISA.
- We do need to visit on-site for integrations; we can do it from the off-site, if we have requisite access (selective) to your enterprise systems.
Q: Will you give us options on UI designs?Q: Do you have enterprise application (SAP, Oracle, etc.) skills for integration?Q: What technology features have you used in your mobile applications?Q: Who will pay for software licenses for development environment?Q: Will you test this application on all devices for compatibility?
- We can provide you with a choice of two or three sets of UI designs for your consideration and you can choose your options.
- We do have entry level skills on enterprise applications to cater to mobile application integration requirements. However we do not have enterprise application specialists.
- Location based Services
- Google Map Integration
- Social Media Integration
- Payment Gateway
- E-mail/SMS Integration
- Graphics based applications
- Accessing Contacts & Media
- Camera Functionalities
- Storage & Notifications
We have used the following technology features:
- All the required software licenses for development are to be provided by the customer.
- We have an application test lab with a set of mobile devices. We would be testing the applications on these devices, for broader ranges of devices; we shall show you simulators for testing.