Q: How do we ensure that we get quality product and timely delivery?Q: How do you ensure security is not compromised?Do you have process certifications?Q: We have always had problems with offshore services on communication, project management, quality of service and attrition in the team. How do you ensure to take care of these aspects?Q: How is Kaspon different?
- Kaspon will provide periodic progress report on the projects on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure schedule compliance. We follow rigorous quality test for fictional, performance and compatibility before we deliver modules to client. In certain cases Kaspon would also be open to penalty clauses for failure to meet SLA’s.
- Our comprehensive information security practice/infrastructure is architected to ensure the client’s data security is not compromised. We have four-pronged focus on Information security, namely Physical Security, Network Security, Process Security and Personnel Security.
- We have initiated the process for ISO 27000 certification for information security.
- Our Software Associates are trained on various aspects of communication that is not limited to accent neutralization training. We also train them on cross-cultural aspects, responsiveness and customer focus.
- Escalation process is extremely well defined as part of our Quality Management System.
- Kaspon normally schedules weekly review meetings through conference calls. Video conferencing can be organized where required.
- Kaspon follows world class processes with regard to Project Management Practices.
- Our Software Developers and Project Managers have years of experience managing complex enterprise software projects.
- Status tracking, escalation mechanisms, Risk assessment and mitigation and management reviews for the core of our project management practices.
Quality of Service
- Kaspon follows industry best practices to deliver service quality of the highest standards.
- All our software engineers have access to Knowledge base developed through our experience of delivering over 20 projects.
- Our partnerships with industry leaders ensure that our team stays ahead of the curve in terms of technologies through training and certifications.
Attrition in the team
- At Kaspon, the underlying philosophy is to ensure a “process centric model ” as opposed to a “people centric model” - All our customer engagements have “buffer resources” as part of the team to handle any contingencies in terms of attrition, sick days or vacations.
- Our team has over 40 professionals with diverse skill sets
- Kaspon HR has a “Career Growth Action Plan” (CGAP) for every employee. This ensures better retention of our employees.
- Our internal training academy handles training for college graduates joining as interns, for lateral hires as well as continuous training for existing employees. This ensures that we have access to quality talent at short notice.
- We are specialized Enterprise Mobile Application Development Service Provider and unlike most of our competitors we have a very clear focus. Close to 100% of our revenue comes from enterprise mobile application development services.
- We are one of the earliest entrant in the enterprise mobility space have successfully completed over 30 projects.
- We bring skills and expertise that match or exceed that of our bigger competitor at a much lower price point, as we are a frugal and a critically sized organization.
- Our clientele include Small to mid-size businesses too, and we ensure that each one of our customers gets the same level of management attention from our organization, irrespective of size of the engagement.